If you're getting ready to play in your first event, here are some tips for having a good time!
- Download the First-Timer's Guide here and read it before arriving.
- DO NOT NO-SHOW! No-showing is a total dick move and really screws over your Chapter Leader. You may even owe him money if you do this (if he has to pay for your spot).
- Show up at least 30 minutes before your tee time and find the Chapter Leader to check-in. The earlier you check-in the better.
- Talk to everyone! The MGA is a great social club and networking opportunity if you put yourself out there and get involved.
- Stick around for the awards ceremony. Enjoy the entire MGA experience. Who knows, you might have even won something!